Tuesday, June 7, 2011

it's been a few weeks

So Hunter is growing so quickly and I've been wrangled back into making work for Trouble Coffee Company. I really like making wares for them, but I get stressed out over the smallest things.

I'm working on a bunch of 8oz to go tumblers (for espresso shots?)and then soon start up on Latte mugs and saucers.

Photobucket

Other happenings:

Custom order wedding plate. I probably wouldn't have taken on this project if it weren't for a friend. It's drying out slowly right now and hoping it makes it in time.
Photobucket

Brooke Noble sent me a tumbler the other day and in return I'm making her some whiskey mugs. Bowling Whale and Octopus. ;) (this might be one of my FAVORITE custom items ever)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket



new plate
Photobucket

Getting geared up for art walk, will probably have a bunch of whiskey cups and nesting bowls. Pics of those later!

Oh and what's a blog post without a little bit of hunter. (18 months tomorrow)
Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

Judi Tavill said...

he's so big... and cute... oh and your other work is great too...:)

Anonymous said...

Lovely shots,the baby looks so cute.Love to see more from your side.You can visit ,they have large varieties of pottery,decorative and gifting items.

Kumar said...

Nice clicks,beautifully captured.Love to see more from your side.Mean while you can have look at http://www.potterymarket.co.uk/,for varieties of pottery,decorative and gifting items.